Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Lawrence Lacks 2017 biography

My name is Lawrence Lacks, i am Henrietta's son and a loving family member. I grew up in a little trouble from time to time but I was mostly responsible. I was used to taking care of children at a young age because I have a lot of siblings and they needed someone to watch over them. I have made plenty of mistakes like creating a fake draft card to get into the pool room bar, that eventually led to me serving in the military. I have a beautiful wife Bobbette and beautiful children, I've had a few careers in my day like owning a convenience store and working on the railroad. My life has been overcome lately by the controversy between our family and in particular John Hopkins hospital. They owe our family for our mother's cells and they seem to not care at all about the struggling family in which she came from. I understand her cells do special things for science, but that must make enough money to give back to us. All I want is the family to be happy together, and not having to worry about bills would be fantastic as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment