Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Sir Lord Keenan Kester Cofield one day called Deborah and tried to convince her that it was time to sue for the family's cut of all money. He said that he can help without charging any money, therefore Lacks' men were happy about it. He said he believed "Hopkins was guilty of medical malpractice". He pretended to be a lawyer and a doctor. He was Deborah's distant relative "the cousin of Deborah's husband's former step-daughter, or somethings like that". Cofield spent many years in prison for fraud, where he took law courses "what one judge called frivolous lawsuits". He has sued McDonald's, Burger King, Four seasons for different reasons. Even though he wasn't an actual lawyer, he still went to the Hopkins to find information about Henrietta. Hopkins stuff figured out what Cofield was doing and made Deborah to sigh the document denying his access to Henrietta medical records. Cofield threatened to sue not only the Hopkins stuff but also the Lacks' family.

Tweets:
I believe Lacks family must get all the money earned by Henrietta's cells since the fifties. This would be fair. #NHShenrietta #justice
Hopkins is definitely guilty of medical malpractice... We can't just leave it like this! #NHShenrietta
Replying to @marykubicekNHS and @Margaret_Gey I am going to sue to get money for the family back!
Replying to @lawerencelacks this is really unfair but we won't give up! #NHShenrietta
Replying to @lacks_deborah copyright is a very important thing. But don't worry I will explain you everything #NHSHenrietta
Spent a week looking through the medical school's archives... Now I know what happened to Henrietta #NHSHenrietta
Doctors at Hopkins are horrible. Some don't have license, some were expelled from American Medical Association...#NHSHenriett
Henrietta diagnosis wasn't right, it is all a mistake! #NHSHenrietta
Not going to be surprised if doctors actually killed poor Henrietta. Probably she had an overdose of radiation #NHSHenrietta
I really had to sue that fancy four seasons restaurant, I had a food poisoning!!!#NHSHenrietta
I have sued Mc Donald's and burgers king, so I will be successful with Henrietta's case as well nothing can stop me!!! #NHSHenrietta
While I was in jail I have taken law courses, so I know a lot now, especially about "frivolous" lawsuits #NHSHenrietta
I called a governor of Alabama from jail to tell him that I am going to murder him? Are you sure? #NHSHenrietta
Lacks family has no right to Henretta's records. She was born with a different name. #NHSHenrietta
I will sue Lack's family! I will sue Courtney Speed! I will sue people at Hopkins! #NHSHenrietta
I am a lawyer and doctor. I know what I am doing. I will sue u! #NHSHenrietta


Reflection:
My tweets are pretty aggressive and overall I tried to threaten someone. I am planning on sueing everyone for everything. I keep lying in my tweets, so the truth doesn't become evident. Some people replied to my tweets in order to support me with my case. Moreover, my tweets are in chronological order, however, some of them have references to my past. I am showing my character as an emotional, slightly insane and obsessed person.


Quote position:
Doctors can't just take my cells and do whatever they want with them, this is against any principles, therefore I will sue them. Most likely they are guilty of medical malpractice, or don't have licenses or aren't even doctors. At least people must get paid, if the doctors want to take their cells. People need to protect themselves from doctors and their experiments. At least we can always sue them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment