Monday, April 17, 2017

Henrietta tweets

Patient consent is very important, coming from someone who never gave it
#nhshenrietta

(Part 1) “She’s the most important person in the world and her family living in poverty" (415).
#nhshenrietta

(Part 2) Hopkins doctors won't help my family after all I've done for them and their careers. 😡
#nhshenrietta

“She beat Sonny so badly with an extension cord, he ended up in the hospital" (285). My kids were my life. HATE that Ethel
#nhshenrietta

My beautiful great grandson finally getting to see my grave ♥️ #nhshenrietta
google.com/amp/pilotonlin…
















“Henrietta’s children grew up hungry”
(Skloot, 283)
It's hard to hear about what happened to my family after all this
#nhshenrietta

I am so honored.
#motherofmodernmedicine
#nhshenrietta
https://www.google.com/amp/thegrapevine.theroot.com/hbo-launches-the-hela-multimedia-exhibit-in-tribute-t-1794140158/amp

“But Henrietta’s cells weren’t merely surviving, they were growing with mythological intensity" (Skloot 126).
#survivor
#nhshenrietta




“TeLinde often used patients from the public wards for research, usually without their knowledge” (Skloot, 150).
Shameful.
#NHShenrietta

The cells that started it all #HeLa #NHShenrietta













Didn't know someone like me could be responsible for so much change #NHShenrietta #GoHeLa
(Trailer of Henrietta Lacks Movie)

The impressive statue at Johns Hopkins Hospital. How I wish I stopped the day of my exam to say a prayer  #NHShenrietta

















Family is most important. I hate to see how my cells have divided us
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4…
#NHShenrietta

No comments:

Post a Comment